Friday, April 4, 2008

Holy Mother of God

Today, for the first time, I left a shelf exam thinking, "Wow, it is entirely possible that I failed that exam."

The neuro shelf exam was horrible. HORRIBLE. Maybe it is partially due to how little I enjoy the subject, but it was brutal.

It's going to be a tense few weeks waiting to hear about THAT sucker.

And now to totally cleanse the palate of the mind and prepare myself for a weekend of working to catch up on life requirements and starting a whole new rotation! Hurrah!

But first, excuse me while I curl up into a ball in the corner, rocking and mumbling to myself.... there's no place like home... there's no place like home...

2 comments:

Adman said...

Failing a neurology test is somehow ironic to me. Like your brain kind of revolting against itself.

Good luck. I don't know how you carry on, but keep it up!

Adman

OMDG said...

Thanks for giving me the motivation to take a look at the neuroanatomy while I'm on Psych and still have the time. Spinothalamic tract? What's that?